Camargue is an underwriter of niche insurance products and a provider of risk management solutions to a broad spectrum of industries in Southern Africa.
The following products are available exclusively through licensed FAIS insurance intermediaries. For a quote please contact your broker:
Your Local Underwriters of Financial Lines Products
We are an underwriter of niche insurance products and a provider of risk management solutions to a broad spectrum of industries in South Africa.
Founded in 2001 to meet the rapidly changing risk transfer needs of Southern African businesses operating in a challenging and changing global economy.
Our unique product offering uses the M3 principle. This is to Manage, Mitigate and Migrate critical Business risks.
Please see below for our suite of products or Click Here to read more about our Value Added Benefits.
Each Camargue policy includes value added services with a number of Risk Managers.
With over 400 legal and risk professionals at its disposal, Camargue ensures efficient roll out and delivery of its services.
Click Here to read more.
Below you can see our Insurer (with ratings) and Strategic partners:
Standard & Poor’s: A+ (Strong)
Fitch Ratings: AA- (Very Strong)
A.M. Best: A (Excellent)
Compass Insurance Company Limited:
GCR: AA- (ZA)(Stable)
- Has over 400 labour law practitioners on a panel of employment practices specialists.
- Has a panel of 150 attorneys and advocates who specialise in delictual and contractual liability issues.
- Employs specialist risk analysts and underwriters who understand 21st century risk management and insurance.
- The Trustees of over 3,000 pension/medical funds including many of the largest in the country.
- The Directors of over 1,000 boards including some of SA's premier, blue chip companies.
- Over 2,500 companies across all industries against labour disputes, fraud and legal liability.